View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 08:52 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '98 M E36/7:'13 F30 RWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by beden1 View Post
You're right that I would have never owned a 911 when I was younger because I didn't like the stereotype who drove them. I wish now that I did as I probably would not have gone through so many cars trying to find the one that really feels right. After having the ZO6, I've learned that there can be too much power and that balance is what makes for a most enjoyable driving experience. No doubt like to have found with your M Roadster.
The Z06 with a proper interior would be hard to beat. Your 911, yes it's the complete package but look at the price compared to the Z06 you had. If GM had an extra $20-30-40k to play with, imagine what could have been done.

Your right about balance. But again, come across as arrogant and lacking in knowledge when you make a statement about my car- a car you admit to never having driven.

Me, I have not driven a C6 Z06, only C5's and non Z06. I can only speak to what I know, which is like I said, the interior.

My supercharged car, it's reasonably low tq and power delivery means it's a beast when you want it to be and can be driven near stock by how you apply the throttle. It's VERY enjoyable and quite addictive, Viper power in a Miata sized package. I would say it's a sleeper, but the blower whine is a giveaway.

E36/7: Dinan/RMS stage 2+ blower@13lbs of BOOST! 18" BBS LM's, too much more to list
F30: 6mt, for sale 9/14

'06 Saab 9-5 wagon 5mt TUNED