View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 10:07 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Send a message via AIM to jblackburn
Mein Auto: 330ci
Smile Another Awesome Experience with Greg!

I just got back from picking up a new X3 xDrive28i from Greg Poland at Pacific BMW. Greg was great to work with - from the deal, to the order process, to the pickup. It was the best car buying experience that I've ever had (by far). Greg always kept me updated of the status of the car - from getting me the production number, to the Vin, number and sending the mybmw links.

Originally, I planned to fly down to Burbank when the car came in, but it made it the dealership a couple weeks earlier than I expected. I'm up in the Bay Area and spent Thanksgiving in San Luis Obispo with family. My brother and I drove down to Glendale on Friday afternoon and picked up the car. Greg showed me the original deal we made back in October, said the Holiday cash deal was better, and updated everything. I went into the finance department with no surprises and walked out with keys to a Carbon Black X3.

I got a quick overview of the car with Jin - she was great. Got the phone hooked up and went over navigation. Since we had a 3 hour drive back and it is my 2nd X3 the quick overview was perfect.

If you are anywhere in California (or thinking PDC or ED) contact Greg - you won't be disappointed.