View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 11:09 AM

Mein Auto: Soon to be X3
X3 - Technology questions

We're about to close the deal on an X3 28i on Monday but I'd like some feedback on some of the technology.

Silly as it is, one of the reasons we're upgrading our ride (beyond having a fun car to drive) is that we want something more technically advanced.

Real-time traffic is important - can anyone share their feedback on how accurate and updated the information is? We were at the dealer Saturday night and we were unable to receive any traffic info. My expectation was that we would see color coded highways Green for clear, yellow for slow and so forth. We had all the buttons checked to receive traffic and we were in the gray screen mode but nada! Dealer is going to check it out and we're going back during rush hour to see it again.

iPhone 5 - Any feedback on how it performs with Mobile Office? Pairing multiple devices?

Any other general comments and feedback for someone looking for the ultimate driving and technology machine?

We have driven the Q5 and I think their technology is a bit better but not as fun.

Appreciate the insights.

Nick
Advertisement