View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 10:38 AM

Mein Auto: 335i M Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick Willy View Post
side note: The guy in the review falls much more into the "hipster douche" category than the "motor head" or "enthusiast" category. I give him zero credibility.
Well said !!! Any reviewer who rates a C350 ahead of a F30-335i is an ignorant fool. Until recently, my wife owned a C350 and now drives a 2011 E93. When comparing driving dynamics, the C350 doesn't even come close to either E9X-335i or F30-335i. The C350 is a capable highway cruiser, but it is most certainly not a car for enthusiasts.

As for that Cadillac, I would not wish to be caught dead in one. Having driven BMWs since 1984, I admit I'm slightly biased, but I recognize ugly styling when I see it ! One of many reasons why the ATS is not flying off the lot !

Meanwhile, sales of F30 are increasing and my BMW shares are appreciating ! Bravo to the designers and engineers of the F30-335i M Sport ! It is a truly fabulous machine !
2013 F30-335i M Sport, Glacier silver, 8 spd, black dakota w/walnut trim, premium pkg, 18" Style 400M wheels, adaptive M suspension, variable sport steering, M Sport brakes, front & Rear PDC, Sat radio, BMW Assist pkg.