View Single Post
  #124  
Old 11-25-2012, 12:02 PM
boltjaM3s's Avatar
boltjaM3s boltjaM3s is online now
BMW Platinum Visa® Member
Location: USA
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,010
Mein Auto: BMW L328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMME30W View Post

Can't commenting on the driving dynamics component of his two-element review, having driven none of these cars. However Mr Lieberman does not describe the driving experience like other test reviewers do that are familiar with a track.

Not sure I would use this review as a basis of determining which of these cars to buy, myself.
Exactly.

It's a ludicrous "comparo", created just to cause controversy and sell some magazines, drive some hits to a website. 60% of the review is about the infotainment system, the other 40% some quick summary that contradicts the comparo on the same cars a few months ago.

BJ
__________________

2013 BMW L328i Luxury Sedan | Premium Package | Technology Package | Lighting Package | Steptronic® | PDC | Apps
Mineral Grey Metallic | Saddle Leather | Anthracite | Camera | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House | Status Package®
Reply With Quote