View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 03:03 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 335d M Sport/Premium Pkg
Thanks all for coming, it was a fun driving down to Edwards Gardens from Timmies together!!

I think its going to be an ongoing event going forward. Yes I've always driven my D with Traction control off i.e. pressing GTC off button and let go. I tried what Kanuck suggested on my way back on the highway, keeping the button pressed for 5 secs completely "de-activates" DTC. I like the throttle response more by just de-activating traction control, completely de-activating DTC turned some other stuff off as well and throttle response was not the same.

windammer thanks for the photo shoot, DC took some nice pics too along with Kanuck and Moose, looking forward to getting these pics posted.

Kanuck your red D is unique looks nice in that color, all our D's have winter shoes on now but windammer is the dare devil still running on summers nice black wheels on the black beauty..... there were 2 M sport, mine and Moose's, DC's got some nice winter wheels too they looked good on the car when rolling.

We missed GreekboyD since we all wanted to know more about ECU upgrade/tuning. Hopefully he can make it next time, probably in January 2013 subject to weather etc.