View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 03:19 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '98 M E36/7:'13 F30 RWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by beden1 View Post
You have turned what had started out as a fun exchange into very offensive slurs. You and BJ should be so lucky to reach my age, with the great physical conditioning that I maintain, and with the good fortune to live a comfortable life.
So let me get this straight.

Without saying ANYTHING personal to you, you said I drive a girly car and that I am compensating, I need medication, and that I am talking to you-which puts me out of my league.

So I tease you right back and YOU are the one who has the right to be offended and make me out to be the bad guy?

You have made nothing but sweeping statements, assumptions as to who I am and my life style and any time the mirror is reversed at your statements you skirt the issue some more and then we land on you being so fit, so financially well off-oh and offended.

For real?

I have taken all your jabs and kept it moving, kept it light hearted. And boom, I hurt YOUR feelings with a joke about needing wiener pills. You are too smart and have too thick a skin for that, right?

E36/7: Dinan/RMS stage 2+ blower@13lbs of BOOST! 18" BBS LM's, too much more to list
F30: ForgeStar F14 19's summer-OZ Superleggera 17's winter/Rogue Catback/Integral Audio/AFE intake scoop/BMS stage 1