View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 03:36 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '98 M E36/7:'13 F30 RWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainaudio View Post
I think many of us here need to lighten up. BJ and I have a history here of going at it but several years ago we reached the point where we stopped taking each other (and ourselves) too seriousy.

The fact that I am always willing to admit when BJ is wrong has also helped defuse the situation.

CA
I mentioned my wife's Saab my first week and BJ made a comment eluding to never being caught dead in such a thing. I was going to pounce when someone made me aware of him and I began seeing all of the humor in his posts. Now I savor BJ posts.

I have had the most heated forum wars one can imagine with epic Photoshop battles. Things got waaaay personal even breaching into girlfriends and wives. But in the end bygones were had and laughs continue to this day.

In the end it's a car forum and people always find a way to take things too seriously. But sometimes people go a bit too far. Even I have my hot buttons. I especially hate it when someone acts like an tough guy and says something very bold that I know for a fact would never say such a thing to my face. Basic human respect needs to exist, even online.

E36/7: Dinan/RMS stage 2+ blower@13lbs of BOOST! 18" BBS LM's, too much more to list
F30: ForgeStar F14 19's summer-OZ Superleggera 17's winter/Rogue Catback/Integral Audio/AFE intake scoop/BMS stage 1