View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 07:25 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 BMW 328i Sport Line
Can someone please sum up the various suspension options?

I know the info is out there, but it's scattered and confusing... thought it would be nice to sum it all up in one thread here... apologies if a similar thread already exists, I couldn't find it. I'll populate with answers in bold as they come up.

What's the difference between M sport and non-sport? (what's the non-sport called?)... How much change in ride height/stiffness?
Stiffer with a 10mm drop.

Is there a third option that comes with the M Sport Line? (that's where I'm getting confused... my Sport Line has the M Sport suspension, but obviously it's not the M Sport Line)... If so, how does it differ from the M Sport suspension?
Sport and M Sport both get the same fixed 704 sport suspension standard.

Which Lines have which?
Sport Line and M Sport Line have the M Sport suspension, all others have non-sport

X drives all have the non-sport suspension correct?
All xDrive cars regardless of line come with the base suspension standard, including Sport and M Sport models.

ZDH = the Dynamic Handling Package

Can you have M Sport suspension and ZDH at the same time?
No

What exactly does the ZDH do? How does the Dynamic Handling Package effect the M Sport vs Normal vs _______? (if there is a third)

What if anything happens to the various suspension options when you switch between Eco/Comfort/Sport?

Anything else I missed?

Thanks!

See Sean10mm's post just below... sums it up nicely!

Last edited by otonimus; 12-06-2012 at 05:28 AM.
Ads by Google