View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 07:18 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 Melbourne Red 335i
Thumbs up Check mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Hot|Ice=- View Post
A thread I wanted to put together to help new F30 owners in their buying decision. Let's get some options/packages that are 'must haves' or 'must consider'. I will kick it off. A package that I think new owners should consider is the Handling package. This feature allows you to change the characteristic of the car with a push of a button. It gives the car a Jackle and Hyde personality. I would strongly recommend this package. Now, share some more!

I will kick it off with the
Just got new 335i at PCD in Ocotober. I would say everything we ordered is a must have. The PCD was a for sure Must Have. Spoiled now, must have heated seats, leather, HK, Dynamic Handling Package, 8 AT, CA, Tech Package. Its all Good
June 9,2012 New Order. 2013 335i Sedan, Melbourne Red Metallic Sport Line, Brushed Aluminum, Leather Dakota Black/Red Highlight, 19" Wheels, Premium Package, Dynamic Handling Package, Technology Package, Sport Transmission with Paddles, Htd Front Seats & Harmon Kardon Performance Center Delivery October 9, 2012. BMWCCA Member since April 2006.