View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 04:59 AM
Cogito Ergo Zoom

Mein Auto: 325iT
Wow. That was a wild end to the season. It looked like Alonso was going to pull it off on the first lap, but the speed of the rb7 was just too much. But the changing conditions kept leaving room for hope and created lots of good racing through the whole field.

Too bad Hulk couldn't hold on for a podium. I thought his penalty was bogus, he was making a good pass in tricky conditions and just lost grip. Hot to let them race...

That Alonso lost by only three points, and Ferrari came second in the constructors is testament to the mans skill. The F2012 was never really more than third or fourth fastest but it was bombproof, and Alonso and the team made no mistakes all year. If Massa had driven all year like he did the last third of the season, they might have run rbr close in the constructors. Then again, Massa wouldn't have been as likely to step aside.

Guess it's going to be a while before Ham wins again. I still can't understand why he made that move. It's too bad, this season was great and it's because there were several top drivers in good cars. There'll be one less next year.

So, how many days until Australia ?

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...?id=1338939628
"I May Be Going To Hell In A Bucket But At Least I'm Enjoying The Ride"