Thread: 2009 or 2010
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 08:23 AM

Mein Auto: X5

Thanks for your comments and suggestions. I expanded the search and now have my sights on a 2011 X5 Premium with the convenience package cold weather package. It's not CPO but the price ($37k) with 27k miles is right. It's Blue/Black

EDIT: long story short this dealer was atrocious (Hudson Hyundai in Jersey City, NJ). I made an appt, verified it twice, and then when I showed up at the appointed time (11am), there was no car there!! Seems the GM took the car home the previous night (probably to show off to his girlfriend or something!!) and then didn't bother to come in. No one called me to reschedule or anything. I was mighty pissed after driving nearly 2 hours to get there. They tried to get me to wait around until 2pm when they expected him to show up). I asked them to have someone go get the car from him but they refused - they were afraid of him. I left the dealer fuming. I got several calls from the dealer but they lost my sale. What a joke...

In hindsight i could've called the dealer before I left but in my previous confirmation call the prior day, they seemed annoyed that I was confirming the appt. Who would think a used car wouldn't be there? If it was a loaner car or similar i could understand but a used car that is not even a Hyundai?

Last edited by russ8128; 12-04-2012 at 04:10 PM.