View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 11:15 AM
Freedom isn't free!!

Mein Auto: '06 Sonora/Beige 330i :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrchmbl View Post
One more question, as I haven't seen a really good answer for it here. Anti-theft system. Useful or redundant?
Thanks on the rear view camera and PDC. I'll be living in Arlington, so that should really help. Going in the build.

SD330i - Yup, I'm navy, and you're quite welcome. Thanks for paying for my (mostly-useless) degree.
BMWs aren't stolen a lot, but technology crime seems to be making them more vulnerable lately. I'd get it. It includes a tilt sensor and also an interior motion detector. It's a pretty good system and, unlike on past models, it cannot be added after the fact.

Whatever your degree you're getting the finest management training in the U.S. bar none! I don't know your age, but what ever it is you have more responsibility right now than any of your peers in business. And that training and experience is going to benefit you throughout your career.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- Geo. Orwell

2006 330i Sonora w/ ActiveAutoWerke flash tune :-)
2004 330i ZHP Imola/NB - missed
2000 328i TiAg - gone but not forgotten

** Join the BMW CCA www.bmwcca.org
member #388003 - Use me as a referral & you could win a one day ///M Driving School!! **