View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 02:38 PM

Mein Auto: F10 550i, Tundra Limited
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleJay View Post
Is the $3k after the 15% discount and after the Core exchange? My local Dinan Dealer still not sure about the Core exchange credit.
I'm not sure if I'm reading this correctly, but I emailed Dinan regarding the credit, and what I gathered was the diff is $3600 regardless. If you decide to keep your diff, it's a $2200 charge on top of that. I thought the diff was $3600, then we are refunded the core charge ($2200) so we only pay $1400 for the diff after it all. Guess I was wrong, haha.

Quote:
The price listed is for the differential. The core deposit would only come into play if you were purchasing it directly (not through one of our Authorized Dealers). The core deposit is in addition to the price of the diff and is refunded when the stock differential is returned to us in the same manner it was paid for. Again, if you are buying through an Authorized Dealer, you would not need to be concerned with the core deposit at all.

It is a wonderful upgrade for the F10 550! You’ll see faster acceleration and greater torque to the ground during corner exit, increasing exit speed. No more inside rear wheel going up in smoke!

Best regards,

Scott Leandres