View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 06:56 AM
Cogito Ergo Zoom

Mein Auto: 325iT
Quote:
Originally Posted by X3-terrestrial View Post
Thanks!, all great suggestions, it's going to be hard to decide, mostly because I have no idea how long it takes to go from one place to another. I'm staying at The Bentley 500 E 62nd St, but actually spending most of the day on Fifth Ave between 52nd and 53rd Streets.

Empire State Building is kind of close (surprised no one mentioned it), is it worth going?
Then the Highline sounds good, WTC Memorial, Times Square, Broadway and Chinatown too. I'm taking notes and will start mapping everything to try and have a visual and make a decision. Definitely too little time....
Thanks again!
You'll be within easy walking distance of the park. If its a nice day, a walk around the park with lunch at The Boathouse is a good choice. WTC is downtown, the subway gets you there in about 20 minutes. Once there, you're close to South Street Seaport or China Town. Empire State Building is kind of mid-town no mans land, but if you want to see Times Square, and the Christmas displays in the Macy's window, that's all right there.

Whatever you do, plan ahead. If you try to see just one or two areas, you can get there quickest by subway and then walk. Manhattan is one of the greatest walking cities in the world.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...?id=1338939628
"I May Be Going To Hell In A Bucket But At Least I'm Enjoying The Ride"