View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 08:02 PM
BMW Platinum Visa® Member

Mein Auto: BMW L328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayner44 View Post
No I cant do that to my dealer. I already had him re order once to get the DHP because I was not aware at the time the xdrive's did not come with sport suspention.
Well, actually, you can. Your dealer did not get hurt by your first reorder. He lost an allocation position but will take your car and sell it to someone else, no harm done.

At least explore the possibility because there's nothing that hurts more than willfully accepting a car that you know you aren't going to love for the next 3-5 years. I'm frankly surprised that your dealer even let you order a NY car without heated seats. My dealer wouldn't take my order without them, eventually threw them in for free because he wouldn't take the risk that I'd back out of the car and he'd be stuck with a car he couldn't sell.

BJ

2013 BMW L328i Luxury Sedan | Premium Package | Technology Package | Lighting Package | Steptronic® | PDC | Apps
Mineral Grey Metallic | Saddle Leather | Anthracite | Camera | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House | Status Package®