View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 11:08 PM
Ball Don't lie

Mein Auto: 2001 Dinan m5
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikesE39 View Post
Honestly before i bought my M tech i think i wanted it because of the M5. But now that its on i think it matches the mar 100x better than the non M bumper. after my bumper conversion i cant stop looking at my car. i also got the M5 rims those on the other hand maybe because they are on the M5, because i could have bought 19in BBS LMs for less than 1/2 the price of style 65s.
Yea But did you know that up until 1880s that gernerally speaking an attractive woman would be a chubby pale white girl. Now it's almost the opposite skinny tan girls are attractive.

This was because if you where chubby it meant you were rich and if she was pale she doesn't work outside because she is rich. Now our perception has changed because every rich guy generally speaking has a skinny young blonde next to him and we grow up told that you want to be rich and have a skinny blonde wife to the point society influences you enough that you marry a bimbo
Resident Grammar and Spelling expert