View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 02:02 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 330i ZHP M/T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fried Chicken View Post
Lol, good advice. I pulled into a parking lot out of sheer boredom and as soon as I did a 180 I saw the police guy right there who immediately lit me up.

As he approached the vehicle I made this face as he approached the vehicle.

He asked me what I was doing and I said I was turning around.
He then asked where I live and pointed out that this is not on the way to where I live... I told him "It is now".

After a lecture on why doing doughnuts in an empty parking lot in the middle of the night is dangerous, and some sobriety tests he let me go with a verbal warning and basically was like "I don't really care that you're doing doughnuts in a parking lot, drive safe".
like the face
almost same thing happened to me some time ago when i was drifting on a roundabout in the middle of night with no one around. the roundabout leads to 4 roads, a cop was hiding in a place that could barely be seen, as soon as he saw me going sideways, he jumped infront of me and pulled me over, and asked me why i was speeding, told him i'm new in this area, thought i was going on a road when i realized i had to take the other, and was in a hurry... after a small lecture realized that townfolks always drift there and due to many complaints, he was fining speeders there, but since i'm new in town and had no idea, he told me to be on my way and to drive safe

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Give a man a Chef and he feeds him for a lifetime