View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 05:33 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2007 BMW 650 vert
[QUOTE=IL_BMW_650;7220327]Hi guys, so i am looking to replace my entire interior lights. I came across this site and they have a complete LED kit that does not trigger any codes......has anyone used this product or bought from this site? any input appreciated, thanks!QUOTE]

I don't have any experience with this kit, but Bimmiam is reputable and sells good stuff.

I do have experience with the Ziza LED interior lighting kit, which seems comparable. It is sold by ECS Tuning and I installed it in my e64 a couple of months ago. Very easy, very nice and no error codes at all. And, they recently dropped the price a few bucks to $72 with free shipping.

See the info and pics on this forum thread.

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...highlight=ziza

I can recommend this kit without qualification. pm me if you have other questions.

'07 650i vert, beige/jet black, sports & cold weather pkgs, comfort access, logic 7, sat radio, Miro M6 wheels (with Michelin super sports), M6 spare tire, tint, windscreen, triple resonator delete, m-tec v3 AE's bulbs, corner bulb delete and m-tec fogs
'11 Acura MDX Advance with Entertainment pkg for wife - no mod's '04 Acura TSX (daughter) and '12 VW GTI - Autobahn (son)