View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 07:27 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2002 BMW 540i
Quote:
Originally Posted by hh3uunp View Post
It just hit my funny bone. I would never buy a car off a person who doesn't know sail from sale. I mean does this person go to a boat store because they have a lot of sails. When he sees ads on the TV that say big sale does he think they are talking about boats? The word sale is very popular and you see it everywhere. Apparently he doesn't have the mental capacity to realize what that word means.
That's not really fair to say the least. If the guy is spelling sale, like sail that wouldn't be a spelling impediment or un-intelligence necessarily, its probably a form of dyslexia of some sort. Its one letter off, it's probably nothing to do with intelligence.

I have a friend who spells the easiest of words the spelling of another word that sounds the same. Like for instance she says here "hear" in a text message instead of here, and other similar things.

She has a form of dyslexia. But the funniest thing about the post was how the guy said black in and out. What a way to sell a car haha
19" Alpina Reps, H&R Sport Springs (50464), Business unit with GROM Ipod Interface, BMW LED 10w AE bulbs, AFE Cold Air Intake Stage 1, Black Kidney Grilles, M5 rear lip, Extreme Bright LED License plate lights