View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 08:12 AM

Mein Auto: 2013 650xi Gran Coupe
The progression of 5-Series that I have leased over the last 15 years have been from the 530s to the 535s and finally a 550 GT. The 550 GT was the only one with Nappa leather. I have always had them well appointed. Maybe it's just because it is 3 years newer than my previous but it seems that the finish on the 650xi is more refined.

My dealer let me drive a 650xi for week to help me decide and that car did not have the Sport package. Now driving one with the sport package it seems like a different car. The exhaust is throatier and with the sport styling on the outside, it looks like it sounds. On the inside, the Anthracite Alcantara Headliner with the Black Nappa leather and Ceramic Controls, surrounds you with opulence.

Don't get me wrong, I have loved every BMW that I have leased but this one is not only a pleasure to drive, it's thrilling to drive. With the long front end and clean lines, the car is just sexy, but sexy in a sophisticated way.

2013 650xi Gran Coupe (Born 07-19-2012) M-Sport w/ 20, Black Sapphire, Cold Weather, Luxury Seating, Premium Sound, Ceramic Controls, HUD, Full LEDs, BMW Apps

BMWCCA Member