Thread: Car wash
View Single Post
  #7  
Old 11-29-2012, 08:35 AM
Daedalus34r's Avatar
Daedalus34r Daedalus34r is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: chicago
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 398
Mein Auto: 04 330i
my dealer has a ghetto cloth machine like you'd see at a gas station. Im pretty sure all of them do, id be surprised if they had a touch-less setup. I rarely go to the dealer for work (out of warrenty) but when i do I am adament about not having a car wash done afterwards.

All this really boils down to how much you care about car washes, and how willing you are to do it yourself. i want to say 90% of bmw owners probably dont care as they are just buying for status. The other 10% being people who frequent this forum and take more interest in maintaining their ride.
Reply With Quote