View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 12:20 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Send a message via Skype™ to jfox335i
Mein Auto: 2010 E90 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orient330iNYC View Post
you are correct. keyless start is standard. comfort access adds the doors and trunk.

and yes, i wish it was a stand alone option.

bmw 3 series leather is very poor quality leather. i've had both leatherette and leather, leatherette wins out in terms of durability and low maintenance. lumbar support, i never use, sirius radio, i either listen to streaming music, FM HD, or just the growl of the engine. the only part of the premium package i wanted was CA, and it wasnt worth it.

To each his own, I like the Dakota Leather. Feels like good quality to me. Better then the leather in my Subaru's, which is what I came from. I just wish for the price of Premium, you got a few more features, the package is a little light.

I think everything should be ala carte anyway, i dislike picking packages in general. For what these car cost, you should be able to customize them to most minute detail. (IMO)

That said, CA is one my favorite features, I love that my key never comes out of my pocket.It was an afterthought when I bought the car, I didn't realize I would like it so much.

BMWCCA #471315