View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 07:02 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 328i, 330ci, R1200C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starless View Post
Update. No change. I have replaced ALL Dex 6 with Castrol Import Multi Vehicle ATF. No change. Car still drives like crap. By that I mean a sluggish, non responsive throttle in other words loss of power. Transmission feels like it's shifting OK, nothing abnormal, no hesitation, no shutter, no slipping. I do not know what to do next. Change ATF to another brand? Change filter again? At this point I'm not sure if it's transmission (torque converter) related or not. No codes when scanned with INPA and Pa soft BMW scanner. Nothing. I just do not like to start throwing parts at it. So right now I'm doing nothing. But it's driving me crazy. All I know it all started after I changed the ATF with Castrol Dex6.
Alex,
Did you check to ensure you did not disconnect or contaminate one of the electrical connectors on the tranny? I know from reading in these forums there is at least one connector, if disconnected, loose, or contaminated will cause limp mode...so it may be possible something like that can cause an issue like you are dealing with? but easy enough to remove connectors, spray with CRC QD contact cleaner and reconnect.