View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 11:54 PM

Mein Auto: 550i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerboy View Post
I have ACS lowering springs on my 550ix sport and it is, in my opinion, the best option you can put on the car. I also have Dinan 2. Although I love the extra power, lowering that car is needed more than anything else. I NEVER liked the way the car looked with those big gaps between the tires and the wheel wells. The car just "feels" better.

When I had an occasion to take the car in for a problem a while back, they had to do new coding, which wiped out the Dinan download. I had to drive the car for a couple weeks with the stock power, waiting for Dinan to update its software. With that experience I was able to determine that the lowering springs, without the Dinan, made for a better driving experience than having the Dinan 2 before I lowered it.

Bottom line....put on ACS springs and lower the darn thing. Every time you walk out to the car and see it sitting down where it belongs, you'll be glad you did.
Great assessment. I have Dinan 2 but your post sold me on spring. Dinan or ACS and why please...