View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 03:51 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 630i, 525i, 320iC
I pump the tyres up to about 45PSi too! I forgot to throw in a fuel stabiliser in to the petrol tank. I have left mine empty, I figure I can go to the gas station (we call it petrol station, even if you're getting diesel!) & fill the tank up to minimise the effects of the fuel that is currently in the car. I changed the coolant too, didn't want any weak coolant mix allowing corrosion to build up. There's only 1,500 miles on the oil that's in the car. I will still drain & refill it when I take he car back out.
I got a really nice purpose shaped car cover too, this went on right after I polished & waxed the car. It's still gonna be dusty when I take it out though I bet!
When I'm down there again I might put some rags in the exhaust, it would be a good idea to remind yourself with a note on the steering wheel though, just in case! Where I have mine stored the garage is insulated & alarmed, it's got an office upstairs so it is built to that standard, it has PIR sensors so rodents would set off the alarm.