Thread: Where to start?
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 09:12 AM
Banned

Mein Auto: car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh429er View Post
ALSO, the 525 is a slug, that should probably be a sticky sense everyone doesnt realize that's the smallest engine offered to the US in this car. The car probably won't feel good until 4k the 525 I drove had a top end and thats it. You should be used to that. coming from a Honda.

Now

Its quite obvious Josh that the 525s you have driven were pieces of ****. And i am granting that you do know how to drive in the first place.

Amk, i have had an epiphany. Abandon this thread until next sunday. Until then just bloody have a great time with it and let go of its potential issues and do no repairs meanwhile (no show stoppers from what you said in your first thread). You have just bought a good car and the first order of business is to connect it to your being and not your mind. Drive it any way you like.

We will fill stuff up here meanwhile. So dont worry that you are going to miss out. Come back next sunday, read everything, and comment. You can get to work after that.

P.s. just make sure your tires are less than 4 years old and have good thread. If you dont know how to estimate this drive into a tire shop and ask them, take the easy way out for now. If they are good, then you can (and should) drive her at speed.

Last edited by robertobaggio20; 11-30-2012 at 09:22 AM.