View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 09:56 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2003 530iA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuvers View Post
Doru, tried to look at a couple of diy's on your sig link; however problem I encounter, and this is common with many links/forums, is that either pics are removed from threads or links don't work at all...

I have been searching for a good diy on throttle gasket replacement on a m62 pre vanos. Reason is that I am unsure how to remove the bottom bolts...seems like all sorts of parts are in the way. TIS explains it, however it seems they skip several steps to show finished product.
Yes, I know. I saved a few that interests me directly as pdf's on my home computer, fearing that they will dissapear. Sorry, but I can't help you. I tried contacting some of the members, but I think they left the forum for good, and don't check the pm, or the other that were linked from outside sources, some web pages don't exist any longer. You can try to contact some sellers that have an active help forum for DIY-ers, like Pelican or Bavauto. They have quite a few procedures in detail, even if they are for different other model BMW's, some are similar.

hope this helps.
TMS underdrive pullies - Stewart WP - PSS9 - Beisan Vanos seals - Zimmerman cross-drilled & Akebono Euro - Deka 649 MF - 55w HID headlights - 35w HID foglights - Hualigan double din - ACS (rep) alu pedals - Euro central storage console - Breyton Magic Racing staggered wheels - M5 bumper - M5 steering wheel - Tint
Stable: e39, e53, e46 & Tribby