View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 12:13 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: A car
Quote:
Originally Posted by mybluesky View Post
I had no idea ESET had military discounts. I've been using NOD32 for years. I'm riding out this last few months of bitdefender I got at a promo price but I'll definitely be going back to ESET. Bitdefender is way too much of a resource hog.

Thank you everyone for what you do to support the troops!!!!
woah - ESET does NOT have military discount - *we* do - we've been selling their software for years and are one of their larger resellers - and we don't advertize the heck out of the discounts because we're NOT ALLOWED to... so tell your friends, but do it quietly!

We also sell Bitdefender (home and business versions) and Kaspersky (Business only) - BD is heavier for sure - it works well on new machines, i3, i5, i7 machines and you don't notice it - but for all around use, we recommend and use in-house - ESET - and ONLY ESET.

What is on my personal machines - bearing in mind I can use ANY av on the planet and not pay a dime for it... ESET. I insist on my laptops getting ESET Smart Security and I put ESET Smart Security all dialed up on my family machine, grandkids machines and the machines used by my son-in-law who keeps getting himself into all sorts of mucky sites...

When you want to go ESET again, I'll sort you out a free 1 year on ESET antivirus - or a discount on ESET Smart Security if you want to go that way - just PM me.

It's ALL perspective - get some. No - I am NOT addressing YOU!