View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 12:30 PM
Besessen Deutsch Autos

Mein Auto: 2006 X5 3.0
bought it on january 2nd with about 120K on it, its a little bit past 145K currently,
with the mileage i've put on this car this year alone i'm surprised its held up as well as it has, considering the known issues. the actual money i've spent in repairs was mostly for replacing the L7, nav(by choice for the dvd instead of cd), and putting in my oem ipod integration(mmi, kit, and new silver piece to replace cdc one; thanks again, paper for the help). the other non electronic stuff i've replaced wasnt so bad considering i did the labor myself.
having a place like here to read and ask questions and then the TIS, INPA etc makes it a little bit easier to own one of these cars

(edit: also wanted to add in since the fuel filter i have been getting noticeably better fuel economy, wonder why)

06 X5 3.0 Toledo Blue Metallic/Light Beige 2:
Adaptive Xenon Headlamps, Panoramic Sunroof, Rear Sunshades,
+Factory Aux Input in Ashtray, Bluetooth, Rear PDC Sensors, Rear Electronic Adjustable Seat Backs,
+White Angel Eye LEDs, +5000k LED H11 Foglights, +Blacked Out Chrome Grill Surround, +Puddle Light Logo Projector
.. more updates to come

PREVIOUS 2002 745i

Last edited by 745iguy; 11-30-2012 at 12:33 PM.