View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 02:57 PM
Psychology Reversalist

Mein Auto: 528
Oh shoot. What have I done there. I clicked "edit" instead of "reply"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatWiz View Post
No.
Quote:
No as in "Husband A isn't flirting", or "No it's not OK for this kind of conversation between the two"?
Ah, sorry about that. I read your last question and answered it.

So, yes he is flirting, and no that is not acceptable.

He's going too far. There's just a little more that can happen there before it is full on sex relationship. He is putting a lot of hints out there and all she needs to do is respond in like, or send a picture of herself instead of the mixer, and he's going to go all over her offering sex and her accepting.

I look at it this way. Husband A is putting an open invitation out for her. Not only that, but he keeps on reinforcing it. It's like a salesman who keeps calling you for something, and at some point, she is going to say yes. Ask yourself this: if she says yes, is he going to say "OH NO! I was only kidding all this time! I love my wife and never cheat on her"? Or is he going to accept?

He is going to accept. I can bet on that. And if he is going to accept, then ask yourself, why is he keeping on asking and flirting?

The guy is a douche.

Oh, and one more thing. I don't call THAT what you describe "flirting". Flirting is very subtle. What he is doing is a full WOT passes on her.

Last edited by MatWiz; 11-30-2012 at 03:03 PM.