View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 06:07 PM

Mein Auto: 330CiC
Quote:
Originally Posted by fun2drive View Post
I have the 2nd Euro Delivery E93 335i March 2 2007. I have had a failed glove box solenoid. End of story. I am also an engineer and after MB had great success with the SLK I was comfortable getting out of the soft top verts and buying this one.
This is a forum where most people who have problems come to look for answers and the rest of us are pure enthusists and enjoy learning and discussing our favorite rides. Clearly the reports are heavily skewed toward way more problems than actually exist.
I don't operate my top everyday and in fact I don't operate my top more than 15 times a year while many on here operate theirs 15 times a month of more. Operational use has a lot to do with what might fail but many users, heavy ueser like Kat have proven this top to be extremely reliable...
Thanks. My work is heavy in statistics and your point above regarding people airing problems on boards such as this is precisely why I'm soliciting opinions of those who've not had problems.

My recently totaled 330CiC was a joy with very few problems. And once one has owned a Bimmer....it's hard to drive anything else.