View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 06:37 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: BMW X3
You act like I care, which is far from the truth.

I'm an ass, and I don't care. Simply put, I call a spade a spade. Your posts just provide amusement.

A kid who throws tantrums isn't doing it because they know they're going to be ignored. There's no point in an attention-seeking behavior that doesn't get you attention.

You come here whining about your iPod not working and tossing around consumer reports summations about reliability and don't expect to be called out?

I've given you the most obvious explanations in plain English, but apparently my infantile mockery still goes over your head.

Without specifics and delving into your love of analogies, my house could have 3 bedrooms and your house with 10. I might have a copper piping while you have pipes made of plastic. I might have a swimming pool and you don't.

The fact you paid X dollars for a more expensive X has no bearing on what comes with it, or what doesn't.

Others have iPods that work fine with what they are given. Maybe your specific iPod model doesn't. Again, not BMW's responsibility. Also, doesn't have anything to do with whether or not the BMW works as a vehicle. Someone else's iPod could work just dandy in your X3. Going back to the above analogy, none of those items have anything to do with whether or not the house works as a house, or place of residence.

Just because you paid X more dollars for your 10 bedroom house, doesn't entitle you to the pool I got with my 3 bedroom house for less dollars.

If you were spouting off about how much you spent at BMW here, I can only imagine what you looked like from the vantage point of the dealer or salesperson. (I can pseudo psychoanalyze too!)

P.S.
Might help to take your tantrums a bit more seriously if people knew exactly which model iPod you were trying to fit into your X3 with what level of equipment (Harmon Kardon, Nav?) vs the equipment level of the X 28i.
When I was in pre-school, I had to learn about something regarding square pegs and round holes and the like. I failed that class somewhere along the line...