View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 10:35 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 Melbourne Red 335i
Thumbs up Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by vern View Post
Not as much as I would like. As others I have been going over to that other site more and more because of the problem I have with the back arrow that Tim can't seem to straighten out. In the early part of the day the back arrow works fine but later in the day it don't work like it should. I have to keep closing the site and then come back to progress through the posts.
cheers
vern
Thanks Vern, I thought I was the Only One with the back Arrow Problem. Have to do the same thing. What a Pain !! A couple hours a few times a week. Usually the most time Saturday Morning. I spent more time during the 7 months while waiting for our PCD in October. Have tapered off since. Still very enjoyable to read and Participate
June 9,2012 New Order. 2013 335i Sedan, Melbourne Red Metallic Sport Line, Brushed Aluminum, Leather Dakota Black/Red Highlight, 19" Wheels, Premium Package, Dynamic Handling Package, Technology Package, Sport Transmission with Paddles, Htd Front Seats & Harmon Kardon Performance Center Delivery October 9, 2012. BMWCCA Member since April 2006.