View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 12:32 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 12 550xi
From my observed BMW history, the November & December number stay the same. They may adjust things here or there due to changes. I don't think BMW will put out blow out numbers for December. February has a higher chance historically better numbers to clean out inventory. The x-mas/holiday/year end if you go by last year was the same for nov and dec. But I don't know how the economy in the rest of the world is doing (china's slowing)

Sounds like wanted to close for the end of the month. You'll have to see December's numbers, which I don't think will have changed much or any since last month. He just may have been trying to close November, and for his pay check.

If it's a good deal, take it. You can wait and wait, but there are only a few timeframes during the year when it's mega deal time....and you really need to watch month to month, and dealer inventories to maximize this. From the site it's 1k holiday and 750 incenitive. I don't think you'll see much higher than that until it's time to blow out the model year in May/June.

It's a new body style and with xdrive. The 3 has gotten pretty expensive--with that in mind if the economy dumps, they may want to move in Feb/March.

Since it's december, you'll have to see what comes out now. Don't get too worried about it. Timing deals is tricky, but can be done if you watch the forums, lease numbers, and local/regional inventory.