View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 04:19 AM
Super Moderator

Mein Auto: 2009 W906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffoun View Post
Recently a college friend of mine ran into the situation so I'm looking to the festers for wisdom...

There're 2 married couples, they're all friends from the same college, they all know each other, and I know the 4 of them. Husband A exchanges text with Wife B quite frequently and sometimes asks wife B what she's wearing that day. Husband A texts something like "Good morning sweety", "Why wear turtleneck? I like your neck", "Why do you send me a pic of the new mixer, I'd like to see more of you".

I think (based on the words from Husband B anyway) that Husband A has been flirting with Wife B. What do you think? Is it flirting, and if so, is it acceptable to you if you were in Husband B's shoe?
Yes, it is flirting. And no, not acceptable. I am, ah, particularly sensitive to this based on personal experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wag-zhp View Post
I miss jever.
+1

- J.C. Watts Jr.

Last edited by MMME30W; 12-01-2012 at 04:20 AM.