View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 06:15 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 335i and 2014 X3 35i
Getting back to the original review from MT. First of all any guy that gets excited because of a red seat belt is disqualified.

Second not one thing was mentioned on the automatic transmission. The reason I say this is because I had a 2009 C350 AMG package and yes I understand they engine is a lot more powerful but the 7-speed transmission is basically the same. That transmission when compared to the 8-speed BMW is TRASH. Doesn't shift as fast, searches on down sifting when pushed hard, bogus down on when asked by the driver for immediate speed. Again this guy not mentioning one thing about the transmission tells me he is an idiot. Notice I am not saying one thing about the ATS since I have never driven the car

Also lets talk about entire space. The C350 have very little when compared to the BMW, and another thing a about this moron, if you are going to try and compare an AMG styled C350 you should be comparing it to a M-packaged 335i. And in terms of package it similarly to a Mercedes and you will see you are within a couple of thousand of it.

Now driving, for my money my 2013 335i Sport with the adaptive package is the best 4 door sedan I have ever owned. On sport setting you have just the right amount of road feel, totally controllable, super fun to drive and FAST while being comfortable at the same time. Notice this guy starts out with the 335i saying that its such a great car to drive and then comes back with its vague, something artificial etc. Sorry its either a great car to drive or it sucks dude, it can't be both. That wish washy statement along should tell you this guy should tend a 7-11 store and leave the driving critic to people that know something about cars.

Last statement I want to make here is the MT. This transmission can't be the same that I had in my 2007 328i. Its incredibly direct, light, so easy to use its almost like having a automatic. The only other MT transmission I have driven that compares to this one is the 2010 Boxster S and at the time I thought everyone should just copy their MT transmissions. Who know maybe BMW did.

2013 335i Sportline | M-adaptive | HK | NAV | PDC | Heated Front seats |6-speed MT.

2011 X5 35d Great SUV gone

2009 C350 Mercedes Gone 7-31-2012, good car but boooooooooring.

2008 X5 4.8i - Turned in 1/24/11 They created the Lemon law because of this SUV.