View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 01:29 PM

Mein Auto: 2009 BMW X5 xDrive 3.0i
Your opinion on a trade?

Hi guys,
MSV from Edmonton here. Would like to know your opinion/comments on a possible trade. Your input is very much appreciated!
I currently own a 2009 X5 3.0 xDrive Black on Saddle Brown/ Technology/Premium/Comfort with 68k KMs and am considering trading in for a BMW CPO 2009 X5 xDrive 35d Black on Beige/Technology/Premium/Comfort/Premium Sound with 73k KMs. (Priced at $50k CAD, yes I know ridiculously expensive but this is how it goes up here )
Advantages of the trade IMO: 1- Diesel engine 2- CPO Warranty 3- Will save on fuel 4- Premium Sound (not a huge deal for me)
Disadvantages: 1- Will get the first model year for the diesel engine 2- I like my saddle brown and am not a big fan of the beige interior 3- Will have to pay extra $$$ 4- I have heard higher maintenance cost for the diesel.
Questions for you: 1- Do you think this is a good trade? 2- How much extra $$$ should I pay for a fair deal? 3- is the fuel economy of the diesel engine really that much better?
Thanks in advance!

2007 BMW X3 3.0SI, Titanium Silver on Black Nevada, Technology, Premium, Winter, Premium Audio (Traded in)
Advertisement