Thread: X3 or wagon
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 01:32 PM

Mein Auto: BMW
X3 or wagon

I have to admit I'm tempted to get an X3 with the holiday credit + USAA + loyalty + bmw ultimate drive app.... BUT... is anyone else excited for the upcoming F31 wagon? The MSport wagon looks so cool.

I do like the MSport X3 as well, I've been on the fence for quite some time about ordering one. I have a baby due in January so I'm not sure I want to wait that long but the wagon actually looks cool for once. The wife and I have been sharing the car and I've heard they are going to announce wagon availability dates and pricing in January, with possible April deliveries. We've been a one car family since May of this year and I'm not sure how much longer I can wait

Does anyone have an MSport with Dynamic Handling (28 or 35) that could comment on the feel of driving it? I've driven an MSport without dynamic handling and thought it handled pretty well, but, I have never owned an SUV before.

The only things that bothered me were some of the noise from the run-flats and a strange wind noise at about 30-35mph that I heard when city driving.
Ads by Google