View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 07:39 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: Nothing
I will say this. I have owned everything. Old American muscle with an engine built and installed with my own hands, to E46 BMW's and W220 S Class MB's (00-07), to Mustangs and Camaro's and trucks, etc in between. Brand new Acura TL's and brand new GM 2500 Diesels.. I bought this car a few months ago and dropped $10.5k cash on it. Paid in hundreds.. I am very overwhelmed with all the issues these cars can develop but am much at ease with things like the expandable coolant pipes. I have thoughts about dumping this car now while I can still get my money out of it, and I have been considering it, but the reason I haven't is I love the feel of this car.. The S class was a car I really liked, I was very happy with it, and kept it longer than anything, there were a few things I was unhappy about with it, and the E65 was the one car that seemed to be the one I felt fit the bill.. I had wanted one for a couple years before I bought one. Now that I have it, I find the problems these cars can have not as important as getting in it and driving. I go back and forth all day from my office to my house, a mile away from each other, and around town for parts etc.. so I am in and out alot, and I have to say, everytime I get in I have a smile on. I love the dash, the interior, the feel, the drive, etc.. and I feel like I am willing to pay for it. I can do most the work myself, and I enjoy fixing things, so maybe it will be a match made in heaven?