View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 05:54 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2002 525i sport, premium
did confirm that was the SAP, and learned a bit about the vacuum system in general. checked the light again last night, still only secondary injection system so i erased the codes. hopefully good on that.

went to discount tire, what a crappy experience. first time i have ever gotten mad at a business and shown my emotions. despite what everyone told me about DT i had to find out for myself i suppose. found out my spare rim had a flat spot on it. called the previous owner and he said it would hold air. funny thing is, it would not hold air. LOL. so i briefly searched for a wheel yesterday. the sports edition is pretty rough and looks pricier. i only checked BF though ill check out all the other bmw sites im not a part of yet.

bmw wants 200 for alignment, that or i can find 500lbs in weight and get it done for about 90. just not sure how im going to go about finding all of this weight.

headlights restored, kinda, with the 3m hand kit.

seat twist fixed. some possible minor adjustments may be made, although i think it is just my paranoia of thinking something is wrong when it isn't. having the wife sit in it today and see what she thinks.

does anybody know where to find the part number of the torx screw that drives upwards securing the cover plate on the back of the seats? the dealership couldn't even find them in the computer, walked out with some screws that were supposed to be the same pitch, but.... they didn't work. like it to be factory anyways.