View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 09:17 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by secany View Post
I've been code my F13 July.2012 production using shawan file and all perfect. And yes, I choose F10.
you can enable entertainment and telephone, turn signal on HUD without any trouble.

Regarding speed limit info, I've tried bimmertech to code my car, he said he got FSC code and coded to my car. Now I have speed limit info option on both HUD and info display, able to tick it to choose, it turned on, but not working, the thing is I'm in Australia, and BMW used to sell "speed limit info" for 700$ , but couple months later, they refund and completely removed that function due to australia speed limit sign is way too complicated. So, summary, I don't know it works or not.
Interesting. So what did you pay BimmerTech for just the FSC Code, and then for the additional coding?

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - M5 343M 20" Forged Wheels / 6WB MFID / 2TB SAT / 4U1 Ceramic / 6NR Apps / PDV 5k Fogs / Rear Fogs / Euro Tail Lights / Cyba Quad Tips