ZHP = Patlabor

Mein Auto: Mini Clubmn,Odyssey,Miata
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dathaeus View Post
I am now running on

Hankook Ventus V12
Front: 225/45ZR-17
Rear: 255/40ZR-17

I am not sure how often I will be going to the road course since its expensive, but I do drive as legally aggressively as I can on the streets, so what camber settings would be good for me without excessive, unnecessary tire wear?
Technically your tire selection is a staggered set from the tire sizes- 225 fronts and 255 rears but the wheel size is 17 which is a smaller contact patch. I'd stick with as aggressive a combined neg camber they can give you within the stock specs. Plus a similar toe and stock caster as what I previously posted. This will keep the tire wear to a pretty reasonable rate. As for how you want the car to handle, in a staggered setup the car is more likely to understeer due to more grip in the rear. The less grip you have in the rear allows it to rotate more easily to get a more neutral setup (the whole car rotates evenly front & rear with out a biased understeer or oversteer from either end). Just describe what you want the car to do along with what your comfortable in driving. Hopefully the alignment shop is experienced enough to know what setup works best. Faster turn-in is affected by the toe setting. If you like the car to respond right away with steering inputs that is a faster turn in.