View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 09:53 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntBabeee View Post
Can you please pm me the link to the files also. I currently have 4.75, Just picked up my 335i yesterday. Dont know if its compatible with it, planning on downloading 47.7. Should I download it or just use your 48.1 stuff? Also how do I go about using the file you sent me. Never coded a car before. I have the steps on how to set up and code though. Also does coding void the warranty, I have extended warranty on my car. Planning on taking to dealer to code the A.S.S. but I also want my windows to keep rolling up when I open the door. Thanks a lot in advance.
PM Sent.

Add 48.1 CAFD files to your existing 47.1 PSdZData by copying them to C:\ESysData\psdzdata\swe\cafd folder. Do not waste your time downloading 47.7.

Follow the Getting Started Coding Guide to understand FDL Coding. If you encounter a problem, let me know.

Simple FDL Coding will not void your warranty.

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - 2TB SAT / 6WB MFID Cluster / 4U1 Ceramic Controls / 6NR BMW Apps / Rear Fog Lights / Cyba Double Layer Black Chrome Quad Tips