View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 11:01 AM
'Fest Sponsor

Mein Auto: 07 335i 91 325i
sup sup, finished this up last ngiht, bme e92 m3 center console wrapped in carbon fiber fabric matte black from www.pyspeed.com. believe it or not this part took 3.5hrs to complete! 1st have to remove the oem wrapped leather, then sand the hell out of it with a 50grit sandpaper, wash it, dry it, cut my materials, and finally glue on the carbon fiber fabric and trim... reason for using the fabric as opposed to the vinyl is that the bmw e92 m3 usually comes with the optional carbon fiber leather trim. however they do not offer the center console as a part of the trim. the cf fabric is the closest match to the OEM stuff. this is a out of state job from san marcos cali. packed and shipped back today. owner is diggin it from the pics! Wu! Wraps

another bmw e92 335 coupe done up! this car has the saddle brown interior which is very rare and i really like! this is the complete trim wrap job for the e92. full interior trim + steering wheel trim, shifter insert, and rear sliding tray bezel. came out great! might be doing some more cf accents on the exterior in the future. Wu! Wraps

+

BMW e82 1-series M sport steering wheel trim done in 3m di-noc ca-418 white carbon fiber. came out great! owner has a white on red on gloss white interior trim! super rare, special order setup. this job took .75hr. Wu! Wraps

bmw e90 3m 1080 gloss black vinyl wrap on the interior trim:

Last edited by Wu! Wraps; 12-03-2012 at 11:02 AM.