This is where things started getting out of hand and this is the part that took the longest. Car sat on the backburner in pieces while we were trying to find out what she wanted to do, and get a hold of all the parts. We decided to go this route because there wasnt too much aftermarket cosmetics stuff that she liked.
- JIC Magic Coilovers were ditched for KW Variant 3 Coilovers
- OEM Turbo Front End Conversion with GT3 Upper Grille, Techart Front Lip, and functioning OEM LED's
- Techart Side Skirts
- OEM Turbo Decklid with OEM Turbo Spoiler with full functioning hydraulics
- K&N Intake
- OEM 997.2 GT3 Rear bumper
- OEM 997.2 LED Tail Lamp update
- Fabspeed Maxflo Mufflers
- Fabspeed X-Pipe with Hight Flow Cats
- Fabspeed Center Exhaust Conversion with black powdercoated tips
- OEM Speedster rock guards
Full AC Schnitzer 7 series slammed on KW Coilovers and sitting on Interad Turismo Forged wheels. SOLD
Last edited by sanhonda22; 12-03-2012 at 05:31 PM.