View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 07:30 PM

Mein Auto: 2013 335is Cabriolet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CliffJumper View Post
LOL... I was with you (to some extent) until I read this last line. If anything the M3 is easier to drive in the snow because it has less low end torque and a very linear throttle delivery.

If your two choices are an M3 vs. 335is for snow duty, I'd definitely pick an M3 (I've owned both an M3 and 335i at the same time). The M-dynamic mode for partial traction control is also quite helpful.
Seriously? I never would have guessed that. Well, I'm happy with all of these responses. And when I was in on Saturday, I spoke with 2 persons (one a customer and one the owner) who drove M3s. The one guy had brought in his car to put winter tires on. He told me it was challenging but he hasn't had any problems in 4 years. As you can see, I'm doing my research.

You know, I had some remorse after posting this thread. I saw some of the other M3 posts and responses and thought for sure I'd get slaughtered. I mean, who buys an M3 and worry about snow conditions? I thought I was going to get hammered for sure. Happy my fears were unfounded.