View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 09:35 PM
E34 Converted E30 Fanatic

Send a message via MSN to _Ethrty-Andy_
Mein Auto: E34 Touring AC Schnitzer
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Ethrty-Andy_ View Post
spark plug leads should be about 5kOhms, not 0 ohms. Im going to call you out and say you havent tested those.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HicksLJames View Post
And whatever specification that I got for the spark plug wires was off of AllData. hmmm maybe they made a mistake
Sorry, just reread that, i sound like a bit of a **** there, i didnt mean to!
You should be able to read the resistance on the side of the lead if they are genuine/oem leads in there currently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HicksLJames View Post
now I gotta tackle the oil in on the filter and in the intake boot, intake manifold and such but thats not on the top of my list. Im thinking CCV and I plan on replacing the hose after I get paid tomorrow. And also I have a 1222 DTC for the O2 sensor. and I understand that the O2 sensor just measures oxygen and something can cause the Rich/Lean code to appear I just want a second opinion on wether it would be a good idea to start at the O2 and just get it outta the way so if its something else I can move on. Or maybe a wideband...... hmmmmmmmm and advice would be much appreciated -M POWER-
I think i missed something, i tried reading above again but alas no, what do you want us to diagnose?

E30 above Sold

E34 V12 Project Thread Here: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...=502437&page=4
Last updated 2nd January 2014