View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 12:36 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 13 X5 50i M-Performance
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeamerandBimmer View Post
I agree. Take it to a dealer that will take of it for you. If they don't, find one that is interested in keeping you as a future customer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRV99 View Post
You have a brand new 2013 BMW which you jus spent 70-80k for. Don't go to an Indy shop. Take it to the dealership and make sure it gets taken care of. If it was a 2007, yes go to an Indy but not a 2013.

I'm in the same situation, been to the dealer twice already for the same condition. The only thing they can do is hook it up to a computer and verify there are no codes. I tried going through BMW customer relations to get the Regional rep involved in diagnosing the issue. After almost two weeks of communication I was denied that request because the only way to get help from a regional rep is if the dealer is asking for it.

The car is definitely running rich, it's obvious. How can they deny there is any issue just because it's not throwing codes and adaptations are within range.

Right now the car is at a third dealer for the third time, for that and a transmission issue it developed. I might have to pick it up before they get a chance to do all possible testing because I will be traveling out of the country, but I really hope I don't have to take it in for the forth time for them to at least diagnose it.

Going to an Indy shop might just be the ticket.