View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 07:39 AM

Mein Auto: 2013 335is Cabriolet
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhman View Post
By factory are your referring to Euro and/or Performance Center Delivery (PCD)? I don't yet own an M3 but will be ordering one in January. For this one, I am strongly considering PCD. It is free minus the airfare and trip home (gas, hotel, etc). If Euro, there is a further discount from standard invoice which can offset some of the cost associated with travel. How much will depend on your length of stay. Some go over and back in 2 days. Others combine a business and/or vacation for 1-2 weeks.

There are plenty of posts on both experiences. Search the forum and/or the internet. While I'm sure there is one or two bad experiences, I haven't come across one yet.

Regarding the down-payment, if leasing, only use the money for MSD's to lower the money factor (i.e. interest rate). Otherwise it is your comfort level of payment. Interest rates are still low. Contact a credit union for 1.25-2% 48-72 months. However, I believe BMW's Holiday Credit is only valid if financing with them. Something to consider.
Thanks. Enjoy the trip, if you do take it and enjoy the new ride when you get it.